Senior Account Manager
Digitas is where connected experiences bring brands to life.
Like the unicorn, Digitas is a rare beast, with strategy, technology, data, creativity and media under one roof. We believe in a different approach to designing experiences for brands.
The future lies in combining the memorability of brand thinking with the empathy of design thinking, as we believe brands should strive to create Total Brand Experience. We create connected experiences through our capabilities in - Experience Consulting, Platforms & Products, Precision Media and CRM, Comms & Content.
We have a different way of working to most agencies, casting is a strategic deliverable, and we build multidisciplinary teams fluent in marketing and technology. We have a process for designed collaboration and we solve problems through making.
Digitas operates in 42 offices in 27 countries and is expanding rapidly with 3500+ employees and is part of the Publicis Groupe.
The Client Services team at Digitas build relationships with clients, partners and colleagues to deliver great work. To do that we focus on four C’s:
- Clients – we understand our clients, their business and their customers, inspiring our teams to deliver work that makes a difference
- Creative – through the identification of business challenges and opportunities we create the environment for creative thinking
- Craft – we are the guardians of the work we deliver, bringing the right experts together to ensure quality and craftsmanship
- Commercial – it is our job to ensure the profitability of the work we deliver for the agency and for clients, enabling long term partnerships
This role is a great opportunity to step up and run specific programmes of work on several accounts, with the support and guidance from your line manager the Business Director. Your portfolio is high profile and diverse. Your clients all have exciting ambitions, so you will never be bored!
Your primary client is a household energy brand that we have a brilliant and established relationship. Your work will work encompass product & platform, media and comms – and you will focus initially on the comms programme of work although there is opportunity to pick up further activity.
- Owning and nurturing several core client relationships to deliver the programme of activity on your accounts – you are your clients trusted ‘go to’ person, understanding their expectations and ensuring we match and often surpass these.
- You represent the client internally and are responsible for facilitating collaboration to ensure the client gets the best out of the agency.
- You have a thirst to learn your clients’ business and understand and contribute positively to their strategy.
- You have an ability to think ahead, spotting problems before they occur, and anticipate your clients' reactions and comments – keeping us one step ahead
- Work closely with the PM team to create the right conditions to deliver quality work that Digitas can be proud of.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your career search and skillset, we are looking for the following:
- You must have a digital background with substantial experience in managing Comms and/or CRM campaigns.
- You may be an AM looking for the next step up, or a SAM looking to take on more responsibility on a larger portfolio.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Curiosity- for your clients, the sector, the agency, new trends – you like to always be learning.
- Team player – you love collaborating and bringing the team together to achieve the best results.
- Ability to work to project processes, procedures and standards.
- Has impeccable attention to detail - check, check and check again.
- Has a commercial focus and understanding – can manage a campaign, ensuring that it is delivered on time and to budget.
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.