Lead UX Designer
Digitas is the Connected Marketing Agency. We’re committed to helping brands connect with people through our three core pillars of – Truth, Connection and Wonder.
We are a diverse team of experts working across data, strategy, creative, media and tech. We’re endlessly curious – always trying to find ways to create authentic connections.
Digitas operates in over 25 countries and is part of the Publicis Groupe.
You're someone who will help us create digital experiences that are functional, beautiful and inspirational. You're someone who will take ownership of a range of projects from initial briefing, through to delivery.
As a part of a team that includes Creatives, Strategists, Designers and Technologists, you will help create new experiences that inspire users and exceed client’s expectations.
As Lead UX Designer, your role will encompass everything from UX to IA, and from experience design to strategy, with the intention of growing our expertise within the team and the wider agency. We will rely on you to share your knowledge across departments – communicating UX strategy to everyone from client services, to the development and design teams. Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Working with Experience designers to ensure the design work exceeds client expectations
- Collaborating closely with Client Services, Project Managers and Developers to ensure projects run smoothly and on budget and that deliverables meet client expectations
- Guide and mentor junior experience designers on a day to day basis across a range of projects
- Working with Experience Design Director to identify the best UX design techniques for the job e.g. written documentation, sketches, wireframes or prototypes
- Keeping an eye on what’s good and seeking out excellent user experiences, bringing learnings to Digitas’ products
- Supporting the resourcing and management of large projects.
- Commercial experience leading teams and projects as a UX Architect/Designer
- A thorough understanding of the importance of strategic, evidence-based, user-centred design
- Ability to set out a user experience strategy to guide a digital campaign or website
- An excellent knowledge of UX tools, techniques and methodologies, knowing what techniques to apply and when
- Ability to review and audit digital touch-points to identify areas of improvement, with accompanying write-ups and recommendations
- A passion for user experience, digital design and emerging industry trends
- Experience setting up usability tests and writing up results with associated recommendations including wireframes and IA
- Experience in user research, both qualitative and quantitative, setting up and evaluating surveys and interviews
- Comfortable with presenting and confident working directly with clients
As part of our dedication to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.