Senior Account Manager - Employee
We’re a communications agency helping clients build Belief in a values-based world.
Today, people are looking for new partners and collaborators as they build Belief in the communities, organisations, people and brands that surround them. Simply put, for our clients, Belief is the antidote to apathy, the counterweight to scepticism. Belief is the highest form of positive conviction.
We are the agency that…
- Reignited 70,000 people to believe in going beyond limits for BT’s brand launch
- Created one of the most iconic PR campaigns of the last 50 years for always #likeagirl
- Crafted a bold challenger mindset for the world’s largest brewer
- Launched Netflix simultaneously in 130 markets
- Published Hollywood’s first diversity and inclusion report for Warner Media
We’re a collection of PR specialists, digital experts, creatives, project managers, client leads, planners and media whizzes who work with global brands to build belief and shape their reputations across four key areas – Consumer, Employee, Corporate & Sustainability.
The Senior Account Manager role is full of variety where you’ll be the day-to-day lead for clients, helping them shape their reputation as a business and as an employer.
You'll ensure your clients are happy and receiving the highest levels of quality and service by coordinating and managing mixed-discipline teams to ensure projects are delivered. You'll juggle numerous projects and consistently deliver best in class work.
You're a people person who can build relationships through strong communication and collaboration with people of all levels and backgrounds.
You're always looking to add value and make a difference; you're able to think on your feet and adapt to change. You're commercially astute, energetic, proactive and willing to learn and mentor others.
- Day-to-day management and growth of client accounts
- Shape the articulation of ideas using client and brand knowledge
- Maintaining commercial rigour and financial control across accounts
- Going beyond delivery to achieve trusted adviser status with your clients
- Ownership of content delivery across individual project streams
- Identify new opportunities with existing clients and activate these with the support of your Account Director and wider team
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Experience working within the talent marketing mix
- Building client relationships where you have helped them to think differently and opened up new opportunities
- Presenting ideas in compelling ways
- Track record of delivering financial growth, profitability and control across the business or area managed
- Working with creative, content, tech and digital teams to deliver integrated creative storytelling campaigns
‘Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work