Creative Junior Designer
We Build Belief. We’re a connected communications agency helping clients Build Belief in a values-based world. We help brands connect the key Belief drivers of PR, Sustainability, Employer Brand, Attraction and Engagement. MSL is part of the Publicis Groupe.
Are you a new designer ready to take that next (potentially first) step?
You could be our next Junior Designer to join our team. You’ve begun to develop a fantastic craft and boy are you ready to use it. You don’t mind what the medium is be it social, print, web - you’re ready.
To top it off, you come at problems with a different mindset, armed with fresh reference and thinking. You don’t have to be the finished article, we here to help you with that but we’re looking for pure talent. You're a designer that’s passionate about ideas, culture and craft.
- Passion for design - A cracking portfolio of conceptual and crafted design across print, social and digital. Your work demonstrates the ability to experiment, develop and resolve authentic creative outputs.
- People person - Comfortable working as a team and taking direction. As good at listening as talking. Willing to connect with others in the agency off their own back.
- Comfortable presenting - Can tell a good story. Ability to communicate ideas clearly (both visually and verbally).
- Independent thinker - Constantly curious and able to challenge a brief with new thinking and progressive ideas.
- Technical toolkit - Strong core Adobe suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and familiarity with Sketch and InVision. Bonus if you have a flair for motion, illustration, 3D or interaction design.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Championing our creative philosophy - Generating brave creative ideas with strong conceptual insight.
- Designing across all stages of a project - From concept to completion, art direction to brand systems, across any touch-point.
- Being culturally connected and aware of the world around you - Understanding trends, attending events and exhibitions.
- Taking ownership over projects - Hitting deadlines, collaborating with wider project teams, presenting to clients.
- Actively contribute to MSL culture and collective goals - Live our values and take initiative to do.
Please note that Publicis Groupe is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.