Talent Acquisition Partner
We have a simple ambition for everyone at MSL: to have a career-defining experience.
You know the one. That time that you look back on as defining in your career and your development as a person. The experience you refer to in future interviews. The standout chapters in your career story so far.
We’ve pivoted away from a value-first world (defined by how much stuff we can sell) to a Values-First world, where how we show up as people and an agency is as important as what we do.
Building from our new We Build Belief agency proposition, our people co-created a new set of values, behaviours, and ways of working together through employee-led workshops. Everyone had a voice, and we set about building a new culture to believe in.
Our new value pillars of DO IT (a permission to Do), FEEL BELONGING (a commitment to the collective) and THINK INDEPENDENTLY (a drive for fresh diverse thinking) have driven our agency to greater happiness, and yes, better commercial results.
We’re hiring a Talent Acquisition Partner to support the Influence practice, sourcing the best talent in the market.
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you'll be the key to finding great talent for MSL, Salter Baxter and Taylor Herring. Working as a Talent Acquisition Partner you are a valued member of both the Talent Team and the agency you are supporting. You are passionate, collaborative and flexible working skills will be called on to strengthen teams and enable them to continue to recruit the best talent for our industry.
Our strong commitment to an open and inclusive workplace means that you strive to identify, engage, and build talent pipelines that include underrepresented populations for all roles.
You will work closely with your stakeholders to identify, engage and assess talent for the departments you’re supporting. You’ll be naturally inquisitive with a problem-solving mindset to help, with the most challenging hire to ensure we deliver on ‘what good looks like’.
As a successful Talent Acquisition Partner, you're an innovative thinker, a collaborative colleague and a passionate champion of understanding the talent market.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Experience of recruiting within a PR/Comms environment
- The ability to determine different recruitment strategies in response to market conditions and other hiring obstacles and able to build strong working relationships with your stakeholders
- The presence and personality to make your voice and ideas heard in a busy, blended and bustling team
- Eager to show what you can do when let loose on an open role
- Confidently balancing a full workload of numerous job openings alongside ad hoc team projects
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to create an environment of stability in an ever-changing landscape
- Exemplary interpersonal, influencing and communication (written and verbal) skills.
‘Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work