We’re a values-based business built around a philosophy of DO | FEEL | THINK.
For our people, it encourages them to DO IT, to FEEL BELONGING and to THINK INDEPENDENTLY, creating a vibrant environment where our people can do the best work of their careers.
We use DO | FEEL | THINK to inspire our clients too.
We want clients to show their values to the world through the acts they create digitally and in real life, helping to generate a greater emotional connection with their products and brands, and creating audience relationships built on true Belief. How do we do it? By connecting the modern key Belief drivers of PR, Sustainability, Employer Brand, and Digital Influence – all crucial to helping businesses win in our increasingly values-based world. It all adds up to a vision of creating a progressive and connected creative agency that helps clients find new ways to grow.
You are a creative-minded Strategist who is experienced or passionate about telling sharper stories / more protective of insight work.
You are someone who enjoys analytics and getting the details right and has experienced in leading initiatives, client work, and innovation.
You are a natural problem solver, not expected to be a statistician or data analyst, will be super interested in what is possible with bodies of data and eager to explore and develop the growing opportunities in this space.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Leading on proposition and brand work. Feeling comfortable collaborating with senior leads to grow accounts.
- Strategic dialogue: support on strategic dialogue with clients and account teams, as well as influencing the quality of the briefs we get from the client and feed into creative
- Research methodology: define the research methodology required to expand our understanding of specific audiences and conduct research.
- Interpret data: interpret data from our proprietary insights tool the Belief Stack to craft strategic responses for our clients
- Client workshops: plan & run client workshops to help us dissect the brief and build our understanding of the challenges that need to be overcome.
- Integrated ideas: drive integrated ideas that influence and lead the understanding and communication of our campaigns
- New business: contribute to the development of new business opportunities and other client and internal initiatives.
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are across Creative, Production and Influence. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.