Head of Content - B2B Marcoms Agency
Are you a Content Lead / Head of Content looking to make an impact?
Do you have experience delivering content for tech and B2B brands and pride yourself in your content standing out from all the rest?
We have a phenomenal opportunity for you to join a brand, strategy and content agency that works with some of the
world’s most respected global tech and B2B brands where you will lead content ideation – creating original, interesting, innovative and provocative content and be an integral part of taking this agency and its clients to the next level.
Passionate about content and words and the impact they have, you will work closely with and interview key stakeholders, business leaders and subject matter experts in order to research, write and edit content for lead generation, brand positioning, international brand positioning, internal communications and recruitment marketing campaigns including thought leadership articles, blog posts, e-books, white papers, email campaigns, social media, landing pages, case studies, presentation decks and more.
You will commission, manage and edit third party writers when required but also have the opportunity to get stuck in and create content yourself.
A writing background and portfolio of published work within the Tech and B2B space is essential.
This role is a WFH – with you being based in London or Dublin. The role reports into the Creative Director.
- Qualification in journalism, communications or English preferred
- Solid B2B experience in generating ideas and creating content for tech and B2B companies
- Management experience
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills - with the ability to match each client's tone of voice
- Experienced in providing creative input and insight into new content ideas and distribution strategies across clients
- A knack for exceeding client’s expectations – working closely with in-house creative, strategy and client service
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- MS Office, G Suite and iWork experience
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £80 – 90k based on experience, plus benefits which include WFH, training and development, knowledge sharing sessions, team building, team holidays, 4 days a year working with Non-Profit organisations.
If you are the Head of Content we are seeking, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV with link to your portfolio of published works.
Apply for Head of Content - B2B Marcoms Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly