We are PG ONE. Aka Publicis Groupe One. We are the ideas, production and media for over 30 of the world’s most known and loved brands from the world’s biggest advertiser, P&G (Procter & Gamble). When you see Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Fairy, Ariel, Always & Braun to name a few, that’s us.
We are made differently from conventional agencies as we believe in the power of togetherness. Under one roof you’ll find creatives, designers, strategists, account teams, producers, project managers, data scientists, PR & influence teams and media talent, all working as one.
And you’ll find a culture of pushing new boundaries to solve the most complex business challenges. We call this culture “Dare to be Different” and we are very proud of it. Because we know you have to keep breaking new ground, without fear, to be successful.
We’re believers that our differences make us stronger, which is why we actively look for and value diversity in every sense. We aim to build teams that represent people from all backgrounds and cultures, with a diversity of thought, perspectives and skillsets.
As Lead Designer, you will lead a team, with part of your role being the guidance and mentorship to more junior designers and nurturing an effective design culture within PG ONE. You will be working ‘hands on’ and will enjoy being involved in the day to day whilst maintaining the ability to consider the bigger picture.
You will influence design-led thinking across the business and supporting the senior creatives and account leads in selling design and solving design challenges. You will pay strong attention to detail and be able to effectively communicate both orally and through writing.
- Leading concept development in relation to design output across the business Including static and animated design, working across digital, ATL, BTL, POS etc
- Working with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
- Working with other design team members to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines.
- Working with Head of Creative Services to accurately scope and quote for work.
- Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Provide quality control over design outputs and production.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of online and offline design work.
- Experience in working with and getting the most from Photography and Video.
- The ability to storyboard/scamp or translate ideas to designers and others, influencing external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process.
- Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion.
- Experience with software including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & AfterEffects.
As part of our dedication to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.