Post Production Assistant #Super #Lux #Fashion #Brand
Production Assistant #Super #Lux #Fashion #Brand needed ASAP.
Start: ASAP for 1 month, maybe longer.
Rate: £200 per day pay rate.
To provide peak period project support to the Video Post Production team.
Lead tasks will be to supervise projects to work in parallel to safeguard deliveries across Brand, Beauty and internal comms.
- Understanding of the offline edit to colour grading workflow and online/VFX workflows - Resolve/Premiere/Nuke
- Understanding of video formats
- Understanding video briefs and post timeframes.
- Coordinating editors daily workflow and arranging and communicating reviews with creatives teams
- Working closely with other members of the video post-production and creative media teams
- Understanding of digital platforms and 'best in class' social media behaviours
- An experience of working on Brand content for a luxury fashion company or high-end post production edit facility.
- A confidence to work with multiple stakeholders from different backgrounds and skillsets.
- To provide day-to-day project support to the Video Post Production team.
- Lead tasks will be to supervise projects at a peak period to safeguard deliveries.
- Strong ability to work with teams in a collaborative manner.
- Knowledge of post-production processes.
- Organised and an ability to work to given deadlines.
- Professionalism under pressure and flexible approach to the challenges.
- Have an understanding of how to prioritise workflow.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent team player.
- Positive attitude to resolving problems.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Post Production Assistant #Super #Lux #Fashion #Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly