Content Producer to join a full-service engagement agency delivering for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events. strategy, content, production and technology.
- Ensure that the deliverables reflect accurately the strategic intent as positioned to and agreed with the client for all projects.
- Ensure that the narrative, creative theme, look, feel and messaging agreed throughout are upheld and amplified as effectively and creatively as possible.
- Supporting production and technical team.
- Capture the imagination of the target audience.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Fulfill a Producer role, managing the full production deliverable and requirements, if required.
- Good understanding and knowledge of technical and production.
- Clear understanding of client brand, business strategy and specific project KPI's
- Client presentations
- Obtaining effective briefs for new business opportunities
- Writing pitch and presentation documents
- Lead content creation discussions with clients working with them at a strategic level to advise on engagement campaigns, agenda development and content creation
- Creative Development and pitch content.
- Work with client account teams and other functions to ensure clear understanding of narratives, positioning and how it impacts other areas of the business.
- Design and develop engagement campaigns.
- Manage content creation projects including presentation and video formats - Ensure message delivery is on point, on time and on brand.
- Update and advise clients (internal & external) via status reports, timelines and clear and regular communication.
- Main client contact for all content.
- Ensure accurate live/on-site information is compiled and where appropriate, issue updates, communication plan and relevant presentation and script updates to supporting producer and production team.
- Support live show presentations.
- Lead project debrief specific to strategic narrative, theme, engagement campaign and production deliverables.
- Support, interact and guide clients on presentation format, scriptwriting, messaging, speaker training and continuity.
Budget Reconciliation & Finance Management-
* Financial oversight of all engagement related services, supply and costs on projects.
* Be accountable for the project financial success for both gross margin and time effectiveness.
* Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within timeframes specified.
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Content Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly