Prodigious is part of the Publicis Groupe, providing production services across all channels both to agencies and directly to clients. We have offices in over 30 cities worldwide and a 2,000 strong team of dedicated production professionals.
You are an energetic and enthusiastic Post Producer looking to join a fast-growing, multi-site department. You will report to the Deputy Head or Head of Post Production.
As Post Producer, you will be a core member of the team, working closely with bookings, producers, operators, audio engineers and machine room - and clients - to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to a high creative standard.
You are confident handling a variety of projects from brief and budgeting stage through to full delivery, and be able to support Senior Producers and the rest of the team on more complex, larger jobs.
You'll pay excellent attention to detail and have a strong ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload.
- Function as the main point of client contact (predominantly agency producers) to manage expectations and to: arrange and attend briefing meetings, organise client reviews, distribute client feedback, track costs and keep control of schedules.
- To be the post-production expert on a wide scope of work, encompassing primary post for various platforms (Broadcast, DOOH, Social, Digital, Radio etc) as well as adaptation and versioning
- Interpret client briefs and be capable of quantifying, pitching and quoting on all aspects of post-production
- Having ownership of all project assets, by creating jobs and folders on the system, and ensuring all assets are received and in place before a job starts, and dealing with new asset requests from both clients and operators
- Confident ownership of the financial running of a project, including quoting, tracking and reporting budgets, keeping clients informed of overages, reconciling and billing jobs, and creating purchase orders where necessary
- Lead a team of visual and audio operators to ensure the projects are produced to a high creative standard, delivered on time and within the agreed budget and manage the production workflow with confidence and expertise
- Continuously work on maintaining and strengthening client relationships
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Solid experience working in a post-production environment
- Excellent knowledge of all post-production roles, functions, capabilities, equipment and applications with experience developing cost and time-efficient post-production workflows on Flame, After Effects, Premier, and Audio, with some experience in CGI and Nuke an added bonus
- Experience in working on large scale primary and secondary post projects, liaising with production producers as well as adaptation, including dealing with VO casting, and usage negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to interact with a wide range of clients (in a variety of roles) and guide and advise them on specific projects as well as general best practice for post-production
- Pro-active not re-active and a willingness to get stuck in
- Ability to maintain lasting client relationships internally and externally
- Genuine enthusiasm for post-production, production and advertising
- Calm under pressure and a good sense of humour!
As part of our dedication to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.