Business Development Associate
At Publicis Health we are currently looking for a Business Development Associate to join the business development team. This is a fantastic career building opportunity to join an agency that is currently undergoing the largest transformation ever, and this is your chance to be part of it!
As our Business Development Associate at Publicis Health, this is not a sales role. You will work directly with our agencies, to help drive delivery of compelling RFI/RFP responses from our three Publicis Health UK agencies. Our Business Development team take a relationship-based approach to new business, focused on building long-lasting connections and partnerships with clients rather than a target driven, sales approach. If you have experience from business development, client services or any other client facing roles that would be great!
- You’ll be a ‘connector’ with a proactive and savvy approach to building internal and external relationships while demonstrating diplomacy, drive for results, enthusiasm and integrity to all you do.
- You will have an eye for detail and an ability to juggle many priorities at once, all while managing expectations of stakeholders. Pro-activity and project management skills are key to success in this role.
- You will play a key role in helping current and prospective clients harness the power of Publicis Health and Publicis Groupe to transform their businesses.
- You must have an interest working within healthcare - we’ll expect to see genuine enthusiasm for what we do here
- Experience with a similar business development environment or within client services
- You should have strong attention to detail and outstanding organisational and analytical skills
- Be proactive and eager, ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst being a self-motivated/self-starter
- Comfortable building and maintaining informal networks to get things done—you’ll know how to influence people
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
This is a very hands-on role and will be challenging at times - but it will also be an immersive learning experience that will enable you to dig into multiple agencies and disciplines throughout the network and see how it all works. Teamwork and collaboration are at the heart of what we do. If you’re the sort of person who thrives in this type of environment, then we’d love to hear from you!
An Inclusive Workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network