Senior Project Manager
Publicis.Poke are a team of passionate, committed people driven by our love for creativity and problem solving. We always try to unearth simple truths that connect brands with people and enhance those connections. And when these truths are lacking, we invent new ones that live in new products, services and experiences.
We're ego-less and jargon-free (unless we’re in the depths of our disciplines and need some elaborate terminology to get things done). Choosing instead to use approachable language and concepts. This unites visions throughout the process of change, while fuelling integration across every stakeholder, client, agency and, of course, the audience.
Our rare culture blends professionalism and informality that means discipline coalesce. Resulting in projects that function brilliantly, yet also possess spirit, texture and character to fuel that hard-to-reach distinctiveness.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of complex end-to-end, full life-cycle client projects (project value £10k-£1m) from inception and requirements definition through to delivery.
As a Senior Project Manager at Publicis•Poke, you are an all-rounder with experience of managing many different types of projects and love the satisfaction of delivering a project successfully, to an extremely high standard.
You will be responsible for managing the internal team across all departments, partners and third-party agencies. You will also work closely with Project Management from sister agencies as part of our 'Power of One' team and ensuring Publicis•Poke have a voice. You will be leading production calls and having production status meetings with clients.
- Proven 'traditional’ PM skills including writing/updating timing plans, budgets, SoWs/delivery plans, booking and managing resources and managing a project team
- Take ownership of projects across your account/s and see them through until completion
- Proven track record of managing client expectations and comms
- Confident managing a variety of work - must have experience across - print/CGI/retouching/digital/social media
- Experience of running fast/large/high-volume accounts in busy agencies, enjoy the dynamics of agency processes, the work pace and challenges this brings
- Delivering projects across multiple platforms and demonstrating Integrated Project delivery experience across multiple channels.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Strong leadership skills - motivating both client services and internal project teams to inspire the best creative and ways of working
- A self-starter, who enjoys a challenge, is flexible to work in a reactive way and adapt to ever-changing challenges.
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Good with finances and figures ('head for numbers’)
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritise work and handle a lot of moving parts
- Good at managing people and understands how to get the best out of a team
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of our DNA at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuels our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work