Saatchi & Saatchi launched in 1970, with the philosophy that “Nothing is Impossible” – a statement that is carved into the steps of our London building. This spirit remains fundamental to our approach.
Over the years, we are proud to have created some of the world’s most famous, loved – and in more recent times, most shared – ideas: from the ‘Face’ ad for British Airways, to ‘Life flows better’ for Visa, and the ‘Life’s for sharing’ campaign for T-Mobile.
We are a full service, integrated communications network, with 114 offices in 67 countries, with our headquarters in London. Saatchi & Saatchi is part of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third-largest communications group.
You will be the motor of the team, the one who keeps the show on the road; bulletproof at the basics. You are a natural organiser, galvaniser, an agitator - you keep everyone honest and everything on track. You can foster an environment where everyone can enjoyably collaborate on producing the very best work.
You have a creative appreciation, an interest in the industry and have a clear point of view. Your passion, commitment and endeavour for success is infectious; you are flexible, resilient and believe that 'Nothing is Impossible’
You will be the brand expert with detailed knowledge of your client’s business, their issues, competitive environment and you’ll help to drive integrated communication solutions. You will own the client relationship with the relevant brand manager, present without supervision while building and nurturing strong relationships with all other departments within the agency, including the project management, planning and creative departments.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist the planning department in the composition of briefs
- Take the brief to the creative team(s) and manage feedback self-sufficiently
- Ensure the smooth progress and delivery of all work in development, manage the projects and own the timing plans and budgets. Ensure expectations are set and managed both internally and externally
- Generate presentations, documents, charts, reports etc. for both internal and external use
- Oversee and approve all contact reports before they go to clients
- Work with the Account Executive to prepare regular competitive reviews to be shared with the rest of the team and client
- Progress to be able to independently run your own projects from start to finish
WHAT IT TAKES
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Previous agency experience & 360 creative campaign experience
- Being motivated, goal-oriented, tenacious and reliable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, being a skilled negotiator with a keen eye for detail
- Able to prioritise, organise, work within existing systems and implement new ones
- Collaboration, diplomacy and discretion
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of our DNA at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuels our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.