Senior Programmatic Account Executive
Starcom is the Human Experience Company; we believe that our clients’ competitive advantage lies in understanding people better, and acting on that understanding faster than the competition.
The future lies in bringing together media, creativity and data to create powerful experiences that will drive faster growth. We are the flagship Publicis Media agency to do this through our Power of One client teams that span clients such as Stellantis, P&G, Samsung, P&O and Visa.
We work differently from most agencies and base many of our models on consultancy ways of working to build a more agile workforce in this hybrid world. We complement our account teams with Squads – small teams that work for a short period to solve a specific brief. We hold cross-discipline Sprints to crack client briefs at speed. These processes are designed to fuel high performance and fast results through collaboration.
Even in this most challenging period, Starcom has had an exceptional 12 months. We have welcomed brilliant clients such as Stellantis, Ferrero, Axa, KP Snacks and E.ON into the fold. Our client satisfaction scores are among the highest in the market, significantly above agency norms. We place a huge focus on our team and have driven flagship D&I and L&D programmes within Publicis Media; our goal is to help every individual reach their fullest potential and we encourage everyone to make “Brave Plays” in how they approach their work and their own career development. As a result, we have an exceptionally energised and committed talent base, all of us proud of our welcoming and supportive culture, as evidenced by our recognition as one of Campaign’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
Starcom operates in over 100 markets across the world. We have very close ties to our global HQ in Chicago who encourage learning and sharing best practice with our colleagues around the world. We are part of Publicis Groupe.
Apex is a growth and solutions hub focused on problem-solving and driving value for clients across all media. As the principle investment arm of Publicis Media, APEX takes on the investment risk in order to drive growth, guaranteed performance and business outcome solutions for Publicis Media clients.
Key duties include:
- Manage and grow a roster of key programmatic accounts by offering outstanding service and strategic programmatic support.
- Work cross-functionally with trading teams to ensure traders have all launch collateral for campaign activation / set up for success in a timely manner.
- Turn campaign insights into strategic actions to drive success and share with colleagues and clients.
- Monitor campaign performance in line with pre-defined business objectives ensuring Performance, Pacing, & Profit benchmarks are achieved.
- Respond to all client queries in line with APEX SLA’s, escalate to relevant internal and external stakeholders as necessary.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Programmatic experience - exposure to TTD and DV360 preferable
- Sound understanding of CPA, CPC, CPCV, CPV models across display, mobile, video and YouTube
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Exceptional proficiency in Excel
- A curious mind and a keen interest in new digital marketing technology
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.