Digital Strategy Manager
Apex is a growth and solutions hub focused on problem-solving and driving value for clients across all media. As the principle investment arm of Publicis Media, APEX takes on the investment risk in order to drive growth, guaranteed performance and business outcome solutions for Publicis Media clients.
- Respond to RFP/RFI requests across various online programmatic channels including Display, Online Video, Audio, DOOH and YouTube
- Build creative and outcomes-driven programmatic proposals, inclusive of in-depth targeting and audience strategies for advertisers across all verticals
- Coordinate with APEX in-house programmatic trading team to vet proposed solutions and rates across all relevant campaign opportunities
- Manage and track all campaign opportunities within SalesForce and support Operations with financial tracking/reporting
- Contribute to product positioning and sales marketing materials, including the development of Apex case studies to showcase successes to our partners.
- Coordinate with In-House Programmatic team to provide client-facing and operational support as necessary depending on needs of accounts
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Solid programmatic planning and forecasting experience across programmatic display, online video, DOOH, Audio and YouTube.
- Working knowledge of audience forecasting and reporting tools as well as DSP audience insight tools available in the marketplace
- Working knowledge and understanding of capabilities of key DSPs including DV360, TTD, Verizon and Amazon
- Able to produce programmatic media plans & supporting rationale documents that demonstrate a high level of expertise and programmatic innovation
- Exceptional written and presentation skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.