Planner - Advertising
Welcome to Langland. A health communications agency that helps people, brands and businesses think further.
Four disciplines in one
We believe in the power of different perspectives. It’s why we have brought together four key health disciplines – Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, PR & Policy and Advertising. This close collaboration allows our clients have the very best minds in health caring for the most important parts of their business.
Why think further?
When you’re open to working with others, you find answers you wouldn’t expect. Our vast experience allows us to pull in the right people at the right moment. It’s why at times we may partner with medics, artists, marketers or policymakers to help you get the best results.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. To ensure excellence in everything we make, we have centred our disciplines around three essential crafts: science, strategy and creativity.
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Please see additional information for some of the ways we help to promote diversity at Langland.
In this role as Planner, you will join the brand planning team. Brand Planning is housed within the Advertising discipline but is a cross-functional craft with opportunities to work across every discipline.
You will be the lead planner on some smaller accounts, and a support planner on larger accounts. Your work will predominantly be global, and on major pieces of business you will be working alongside a Scientific Strategist.
You will be expected to be the lead planner on one or more accounts. You will be expected to work well across the planning team across a range of accounts. You will be confident in interacting with senior clients with credibility and be looking to build relationships with the client teams to be an essential part of their business.
You are naturally curious, keen to learn and will be a positive support for the planning team. You are confident to challenge ideas, bringing new perspectives to every problem and brief. You are able to articulate how and why creative is on or off strategy and create a compelling argument for selling ideas.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- You must have a highly disciplined thinking process, be comfortable working both in structure and process and in the grey areas and uncertainty
- You must have an intuitively strategic mind, specifically: high EQ and be able to walk in the shoes of both clients and customers; comfortable with data; have an open and curious mind; be able to link ideas and see patterns where others cannot
- You must have an interest in working within healthcare - we’ll expect to see genuine enthusiasm for what we do here
- You will have exceptional strong verbal and written communication skills and be seen as a logical, confident ‘voice’ to clients and internal stakeholders alike
- You should have strong attention to detail and exemplary visual, verbal, written and numeracy skills
- Ability to independently manage projects, workloads and demonstrate responsibility for deliverables
A health communications agency that helps people, brands and businesses think further.
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build access to the industry for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies
- A mental health programme that includes free HeadSpace membership
- Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network