Digitas Health London is the People-Powered Health agency: We help brands engage with people to deliver ideal health, now. We design transformative experiences that move people further along the path to health at any moment. By putting the power to change health outcomes in the hands of patients, healthcare professionals, carers, and payers, we help health brands create value across today’s connected health ecosystem. To do this, we start with a generous, behaviour-driven ideal then work in lean, agile and iterative ways to turn the ideal into action.
We are a generous, idealistic, straight-talking collection of creatives, strategists, analysts, social media experts, PMs, and client service leads. We work together to help people-centric health brands deliver new business value through new customer experiences. Whether connected content programmes, mobile apps, digital services, or social communities, we use digital and emerging technologies to help healthcare brands build loyalty, break habits, connect care ecosystems and disrupt traditional markets.
As part of Publicis Health, our small-but-mighty team works to bring applied innovation to a range of global, EMEA and UK clients, working in collaboration with other DH offices in Philadelphia, New York, San Francisco and other sister agencies in London, Windsor and around the world. Learn more about DH at www.digitashealth.com.
Are you an experienced Senior Account Executive looking to step up?..
At Digitas Health, London, we’re here to help brands reimagine the ideal health experience and deliver it now. We are an idealistic bunch with bold ambition and a passion for innovative work – and we know that great work is dependent on great teamwork and client partnerships. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our small-but-mighty agency team on managing and growing existing accounts.
Clients are our business.
As an Account Manager, your primary role is to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of assigned accounts in order to deliver innovative and effective ideas. You will focus on the accurate and timely delivery of creative work under the direction of more senior members of the account team, ensuring commercial success for both client and agency.
You are an experienced Senior Account Executive looking for a role where you can be instrumental to the success and culture of a small agency – whilst being part of something much bigger.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- You have an infectious passion and enthusiasm for health, immerging technology and innovation.
- You thrive in an environment that requires constant learning, have an ability to assimilate lots of information quickly, draw conclusions and make suggestions for resolution
- You have experience in co-leading project teams to plan and deliver digital campaigns, supporting to develop of multi-channel, multi-faceted, multi-market strategies
- You understand the importance of delivery within a digital project and if needed, could manage and run projects within the scope
- You speak social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- You know your way around metrics and insights and will be comfortable working with our in-house team of digital strategists to provide competitive insights, drive results and inform future strategies
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme that includes free HeadSpace membership.
- Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network