Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness exists to move the world. We are an agency that moves people and is moved by people.
As technology plays a greater and greater role in our lives, there is a risk it can disconnect us too. We believe that empathy is the skill to keep us human. Empathy combines care & understanding to balance the digital and physical, the scientific and artistic, and the personal and global.
Empathy does not just better connect our work to audiences; it also improves the connection between our clients and us and to one another within the agency.
We pride ourselves on caring about our clients’ business more than they do and strive to demonstrate this in every interaction.
What we do spans everything from strategic consultancy and business transformation, to integrated brand launches and to multi-channel tactical deployment. Shiny awards are not the be-all and end-all, but our trophy cabinet offers recognition of our determination to deliver standout, innovative work for our clients across a broad range of disciplines and specialisms.
To find out more please visit: www.saatchiwellness.co.uk
Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness is looking for an experienced Account Director to join their highly successful team to manage one of their main clients! As an agency, we work with people we believe in to make work the world can believe in, combining scientific rigour with creative magic to help professionals in the health and wellness space achieve fame for their brands and themselves.
As an Account Director you will be responsible for the following:
- Account management: Responsible for defining and owning the strategy for the client. Responsible for managing the client within the SOW and running client health checks, service reviews and contributing to Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s). Partners with the project management team to ensure successful delivery of projects within time, budget and scope. Accountable for client deliverables.
- Finance management: Works with project team and client to agree on budget, scope and timeline. Responsible for revenue forecasting and delivery
- Relationship management: Owns the overarching relationship with the client. Ensures stakeholder management at all levels.
- Process management: Leads continuous improvement initiatives as projects progress and conducts post-project completion reviews to identify areas for continual improvement.
- Leadership: Is the leader of a direct team (people management) and leads a virtual team of those responsible for client deliverables outside of the immediate function.
- Data & GDPR Management: Manages any GDPR project issues. Ensures data policies are internally ratified within SOW/ Contract.
- Communication planning: Communicates internally / externally in a timely, clear and concise manner.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- You will have extensive Account Management experience working within a health agency
- You will have the ability to create a vision/strategy for the brand
- You will have excellent relationship management experience and the ability to interact efficiently with various stakeholders across different geographies at all organisational levels
- You will be an effective people leader and line manager
- You will have experience of the full project life cycle
- You will possess strong commercial acumen & financial / budget management experience
- You will have the ability to identify opportunities for growth
- You will be knowledgeable about marketing principles and integrated communications
- You will have knowledge [and experience] of healthcare & pharmaceutical market
- You will have experience working within an agency environment
- You are able to identify continuous improvement opportunities through evidence-backed decisions
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme that includes free HeadSpace membership.
- Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network