Account Director, Advertising
Who we are
Langland, a Publicis Health company, is the only health communications agency that thinks further across Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, Public Relations & Policy, and Advertising, to create unique value with visionary clients.
What we believe
Health brings us together. In the diseases we suffer, the medicines we create, and the causes we champion, health shows us our collective humanity. When we break the barriers that divide us, when we think further, we can create healthier futures, together.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. To ensure excellence in everything we make, we have centred our disciplines around three essential crafts: science, strategy and creativity.
If you’re ambitious, dedicated and ready to change how people see the world of healthcare – then we’d love to meet you. Ideally, you’ll have experience in a similar role within a creative agency. We’re looking for a solid background working with pharmaceutical clients and demonstrable skills of working on a large variety of global projects and multiple accounts. You'll also have experience managing direct reports and be able to build good relationships with senior management. We’re looking for exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills – and someone who’ll be seen as a credible voice to both clients and internal stakeholders. There are tight deadlines, fast-moving projects and clients who only demand the best from us – but if you’re the sort of person who thrives in this kind of environment, you’re in the right place.
And if you like to Think Further, join the club. Here at Langland, we’re an open-minded bunch – always on the look out for new ideas; whether that’s in the work we produce or a way of working. So if you want to approach something in a different way, we’ll be all ears.
Clients are our business. An Account Director will have primary responsibility for the strategic development and direction of a portfolio of accounts. Viewed as a senior member of the team, the role will also be starting to take on a leadership role within the wider Client Services department and may have responsibility for directing and developing a small team.
- You will have knowledge [and experience] of healthcare & pharmaceutical market
- You will have extensive Account Management experience
- You will have the ability to create a vision / strategy for the brand
- You will have experience of delivering change management programs
- You will have excellent relationship management experience and ability to interact efficiently with various stakeholders across different geographies at all organisational levels
- You will be an effective people leader and line manager
- You will have experience of the full project life cycle
- You will possess strong commercial acumen & financial / budget management experience
- You will have the ability to identify opportunities for growth
- You will be knowledgeable about marketing principles and integrated communications
- You will have experience working within an agency environment
- You will possess great communication and stakeholder management skills
- You are able to identify continuous improvement opportunities through evidence backed decisions
- You will have the ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels of an organisation
- You will have Stakeholder/senior stakeholder management experience
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
- Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network