Senior Account Manager/Director
Are you a Proven Senior Account Manager looking for the next step?
At Digitas Health you will be delivering projects and continuing to grow some of our key agency accounts. You will work with the senior members of the agency to help realise these opportunities and help guide and co-ordinate the work through the agency.
- You are an experienced Senior Account Manager looking for a role where you can grow your capabilities, make a real difference for teams and clients, and help build a thriving business
- You have agency experience in the health sector, or, if not, you have relevant B2B marketing experience and a passion for making the shift into health
- You are inclusive in your approach, happy to work alongside a small team to deliver great work that you care deeply about; work that people need, value and use
- You are both autonomous and collaborative, able to flex your approach to the needs of teams, clients and projects
- You thrive in an environment that requires constant learning, have an ability to assimilate lots of information quickly, draw conclusions and make suggestions for resolution
- You build strong client partnerships, and are passionate about helping clients innovate and re-imagine the ideal health experience
- You are confident running digital programmes, and know well the risks and opportunities associated with delivering digital experiences, mobile apps, social media programmes and brand launches
- You are persuasive and clear in your communications, and have gravitas when you present
- You are a team builder – developing internal teams to reach their full potential
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network