B2B Strategist - Award winning ABM Agency
Our client one of the top B2B marketing agency are looking for a Strategist to join their growing team. The agency wont disappoint, they work with clients who are ready to create change for their business, for their customers, for the world, creating true differentiation in the market, and their stand-out work has won lots of awards.
What stands out for us is the marriage between their strategy and creative delivery. Many agencies tend to be stronger in one or the other fields. However, this agency has created a team that is in sync and just works.
Due there ongoing success our client is seeking a Strategist to join the team and work directly with the founding directors, who are strategist first and foremost.
This role will see you working across the full client portfolio, both on and off line solutions. You will be involved in market search, presentations and creating strategic response to client briefs.
We are looking for someone who is flexible, solution-focused, and happy to work across a range of projects with clients in a fast-paced environment
For the Strategist role experience in B2B Marketing is highly valued. The strategist will have either strategy background or you can come from client services role (SAM or AD) with interest and previous involvement in strategy. Any experience in ABM strategy would be huge plus
Our client is happy to offer split role
Responsibilities and skills for the Strategist role are
- Proven experience as a Strategist or Planner
- Strong analysis skills for both qualitative and quantitative data and ability to draw out insight
- Development of relevant messaging to key audiences and businesses
- Getting into data - whether its paid media performance data, customer data or research data and looking for patterns, trends and insights
- Keeping abreast of marketing industry developments - new approaches and tactics to meet our objectives, Investigating the latest martech platforms to see if they can add value to our programmes
- Crafting effective ABM marketing strategies including account selection, audience targeting, messaging and go-to-market plans
- Developing inspiring, insight-led creative briefs
- Working side-by-side with the account and creative teams to ensure campaigns and content align with the strategic imperatives you’ve identified
- Always looking for ways to optimise campaigns, find new methods to cut through and identify new tech to advance ABM capability
- Working alongside the Head of Strategy to refine strategy methodology and develop the strategy function
Salary in range of 50000-£75000 depending on experience plus added benefits
If you think you're the B2B Strategist we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.