Production Manager to join a full-service engagement agency delivering for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events. strategy, content, production and technology.
You will be be the go to person for all technical elements for both live and virtual events, you will consult, design and advise on the latest creative technologies to deliver creative and engaging experiences. Providing innovative solutions to best deliver against brief and budget.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Work closely with the creative team to deliver innovative technical solutions to a project
- Set up and undertake site inspections
- Prepare written proposals for pitch documents
- Ensure flawless delivery of all projects
- Provide cutting-edge technical solutions
- Work with creative, strategy and production to achieve the best possible results within the available budget
- Monitor construction of set items
- Oversee all technical elements on site, including fit-up, get-out and management of on-site personnel
- Ensure all health & safety policies and procedures are followed and applied on site
- Continually review network of suppliers
- Monitor supplier performance throughout the project, report findings post project
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to including all health and safety and fire regulations both internally and on site
- Support the Account Management team in the implementation of all client strategies
- Support the New Business Sales& Account Management teams
- Attend client pitches/presentations as required
- Attend client meetings, calls and reviews on a regular basis or as required
- Understand client business & project specific objectives
- Oversee the management and sign-off of all client production budgets ensuring
- Review and ensure currency exchange is managed
- Support the Finance Team
- Ensure prompt reconciliation post event
- Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within timeframes specified
- Work collaboratively with Board, Peers and all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects, including travelling on site as required.
- Attend company training days as and when required
- Attend company meetings as and when required
- Undertake any additional task as required to support the business.
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly