WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for someone who’s looking for something. Someone who’s not quite content with where they are and what they’ve got. Someone who spends their time dreaming, making, doing, building, creating. Someone with the intelligence to think, challenge, and push things into unexpected places, without pushing people into unpleasant places. Someone who doesn’t believe rules are absolute or good enough is good enough. We’re looking for someone special. Maybe that someone is you?
WHO ARE WE?
As an agency, we work with people we believe in to make work the world can believe in, combining scientific rigour with creative magic to help professionals in the health and wellness space achieve fame for their brands and themselves. That’s the what, but the how is guided by four defining principles – curious, creative, discerning, brave. These are the values we look for and nurture in others and ourselves, underpinning as they do a culture of collaborative entrepreneurialism that drives high performance.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- As Account Manager, you are fully capable of leading the delivery of advertising campaigns and contribute to new business pitches.
- You are able to evaluate creative ideas with confidence and have the skill to initiate opportunities for exploration that could lead to the growth of the agency’s business.
- As a senior member of the account handling team, you will need to build and maintain strong client relationships and play a key role in managing the financial health and profitability of your accounts.
- You will also have learned to delegate effectively through a coaching style and will naturally command the respect of key agency players and senior-level clients.
- The successful candidate will have healthcare communications experience and the ability and presence to gain the trust of clients and cross-functional agency teams.
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme that includes free HeadSpace membership.
- Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network