Career-defining opportunity – Strategy Director, global networked agency.
We’re working with one of the world’s largest global creative networks to help them appoint a new Strategy Director.
In the this newly created role, the Strategy Director will be taking on leadership of the experience planning team and helping them build out their CRM offering across the client base.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the agency’s current Experience Planning methodology to ensure that it’s fit for purpose for the breadth of clients the group are working with, and for clients that are at differing stages of digital maturity.
There is huge scope with this role, particularly the opportunity to build out a significant team and opportunity to define the agency approach to Experience and CRM planning on a global scale.
This is a truly career-defining opportunity, and the agency are interested in talking to people who have:
- Strong experience in leading CRM and integrated marketing strategy for large clients
- Experience of managing and developing junior strategists
- Experience of developing planning tools, processes, and methodologies
- Experience of designing personalised journeys for implementation on martech platforms
- Literate in all techniques to understand customer behaviour coupled with a strong ability to generate insights from data
- Strong experience of working with a broad variety of creatives: from UI designers to creative teams to content creators and designers
Due to the nature of this role, I’m afraid my client are only able to consider candidates who are currently in a senior planning/strategy role at a respected creative agency and who can demonstrate extensive User experience and CRM planning.