Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Education - London
£35,000 + Benefits
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - The Company
My client are a unique accredited education provider dedicated to creating life-enhancing experiences for students worldwide. Their extensive portfolio covers university pathway programmes, a comprehensive range of online academic and vocations courses through the Digital Institute and English language schools for adult and junior students in the UK, Canada and USA.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - The Role
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the International Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be detail orientated and confident in delivering high-quality work in a challenging and fast-paced environment. They will also be comfortable working with processes and be able to improve on them with a solution-focused mind-set. The role will work across the brands and provide specific marketing support to our product and sales team. This role would suit an experienced digital marketing executive with an understanding of the education industry in an e-commerce context and a working knowledge of content management systems. You should be solutions focused and driven to improve from task to task.
- Make required changes to website that involves a proficient knowledge of CMS systems such as WordPress. Using key metrics and analytics to make informed decisions about changes that consider the user experience and capabilities of increasing direct sales.
- Rapidly deliver end to end new product launches from mapping out the customer journey, creating webpage content, producing launch emails, coordinating social media and blogs to promote the activity.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics [Website / Affiliate Channels].
- Support the strategic planning and execution of paid media campaigns with the paid media manager.
- Support the development of direct channel lead management process using systems such as Hubspot.
Required Skills / Experience
- 2-3 years previous experience of working in a similar marketing role
- Experience in producing marketing offline and online collateral
- Experience in creating content for marketing
- Experience of digital marketing and website management
- Experience using Mailchimp or other email marketing systems
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly