This is a fantastic opportunity to join Design102, a unique central government creative studio working on projects that make a difference to people’s lives. You will be responsible for managing accounts and maintaining long lasting relationships with your clients.
This is a hybrid account / project management role where you will be managing day-to-day project activity, liaising with clients, working with designers and lots more.
Main responsibilities will include:
- managing a portfolio of high profile / larger accounts and be the lead point of contact for matters specific to your clients
- building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- preparing design, video and strategic planning quotes and schedules for client approval, liaising with the design, artworking, video and strategy managers and traffic team
- meeting clients for briefings and presenting, creative concepts;
- discussing work schedules and status knowledgeably and confidently
- sense and content checking materials supplied at all stages of development
- project managing the successful delivery of creative jobs, working closely with designers and ensuring that the outputs meet client needs and budget
- managing the work and career development of Account Executives
- identifying new clients and growing new business
- proven account / project management and relationship building skills
- experience of working within the creative industry and has a thorough understanding of budgets, production and timeframes
- highly self-motivated with a polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail, deadlines and budget
- line management experience preferred although not required
- good commercial awareness to monitor cost effectiveness of in-house service delivery
- excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- an interest in current affairs
To apply, please visit our website
Closing date: 25June 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.