Senior Director & Director - Brand Strategy & Innovation
Senior Director / Director Role - Brand Strategy & Innovation
Client and role overview
A brand strategy and growth consultancy, offering the culture of a boutique agency with the eco-system of a global network. As a Senior Director / Director within their creative strategy team, you will be among an eclectic mix of strategy, brand and innovation specialists and a small team of futures and cultural insight experts with unparalleled global expertise and proprietary knowledge, foresight tools and techniques.
Ideally you'll have some depth of experience in either futures/foresight consultancy and /or cultural strategy as well as being able to credibly speak, sell and get exposed to full brand and innovation strategy.
As a hybrid consultant, you will have the ability to use innovative approaches to help clients anticipate change, to identify and unlock future opportunities that can drive successful business, brand and innovation strategy.
The Ideal Person
- A big picture thinker – with a strong ability to provoke and inspire clients to think differently about how to drive growth for their industry, business, category and product/service
- An insatiable curiosity - open-minded and willing to learn – always on the lookout for new ideas and inspiration - a keen interest in wider culture, business and current affairs
- A creative problem-solver - able to think both analytically AND creatively and bring a fresh perspective by connecting the dots in unexpected ways
- A collaborative and inspiring leader - mentor and train teams to deliver excellence, working with senior team on key offers and initiatives that will have real business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - you’ll need to build effective relationships internally, and with clients and have a desire to contribute to wider thought leadership
Proactive self-starter – an ability to take initiative, with a hunger to win!
Skills and Experience
- 8 years’+ experience in a management or growth strategy consultancy, brand or innovation agency, foresight, trends agency or similar
- Experience of managing large sized accounts independently, and playing a key role on larger global accounts with experience of proposal writing, pitching and a track record of new biz development
- Strong project leadership skills and experience of efficiently managing project budgets and teams
- Managing and motivating project teams to deliver high quality work on time and on budget with well-developed strategic implications and clarity about the application of strategic foresight and futures thinking alongside human and cultural insight to a client’s business challenge
- Strategic thinking: Proven strategic thinker, able to derive strategic recommendations for clients that will make a positive difference to their business. Able to demonstrate powerful thinking about brands, companies and wider macro issues
- Storytelling: Experience of multi-disciplinary approaches (using a mix of source materials: qual, quant, industry content, macro reports, trends etc.), pulling out strategic implications and recommendations, and finding compelling and visual ways to present a story
- Facilitation: Experience of moderating / facilitating business strategy, growth strategy and/or innovation strategy workshops
This consultancy offers excellent opportunities for career advancement within a growing team and business. You’ll be given the opportunity to work on global, cross sector clients as well as team leadership and advancement.
There are opportunities within the team at all levels across cultural insight and futures specialisms.
It is anticipated that a hybrid working model, between home and office will continue in the future.
The salary will be a minimum of £80,000+ and dependent on experience. We are looking for superstars and have the resources to attract the best.
Apply for Senior Director & Director - Brand Strategy & Innovation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly