Social Media Manager - PAID & ORGANIC
Social Media Manager - B2B Agency - London
£35,000 - £40,000
I'm excited to be working with a Global B2B agency that are changing the way things work within their space! Due to recent growth and multiple internal promotions there have been some great openings within this agency, one of them being this Social Media Manager role! This is an opportunity to really put your stamp on Social Media at a leading B2B marketing agency and help shape the future growth of the business.
I am looking for a confident, versatile, and experienced Social Media Manager to join this award-winning agency. This is an exciting opportunity for you to take the next step in your social media career, managing a team, working across various platforms, clients and closely with an expanding Social Media team and agency
Working as part of the Social Media team reporting directly in to the Social Media Director you will be expected to:
- Lead, manage and mentor a social pod which includes line managing more junior members of the team
- Responsible for managing and developing the social media strategy (organic and paid)
- Proactively seeking opportunities to further advance the agency and its mission through partnerships, campaigns and stakeholder engagement and grow visibility and channels
- Primary campaign manager and campaign setup for clients
- Responsible for oversight of campaign budgets, timelines, media, and overall successes
- Creating report (analysis + commentary), making actual specialty-based activation recommendation
- Responsible for mapping creative and content to activation plan
- QAs campaign setup, reports, and QA recommendation
- Manage multiple deadlines and troubleshoot problems in real time, refining processes in real time to ensure they do not occur again in the future.
- Represent the social team in client and internal engagements to present plans, secure feedback, and coordinate details
- Work closely with Content, Strategy and Creative departments on identifying key audiences and channels, market-specific value propositions, key messages, and account planning
The Social Media Manager will need:
- 3-4 years' organic and paid social strategy, planning and buying - agency background ideal but will consider relevant clientside candidates
- Results orientated professional used to working towards client specific media KPIs
- Expert knowledge of social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Ability to develop social media plans for clients that include goals, specific campaign strategies, recommended tools, budgets, and timelines.
- Ability to maintain awareness of social technology & related trends.
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)
Apply for Social Media Manager - PAID & ORGANIC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly