Senior Staffing Manager/Director - Staffing Agency - London
Are you a Senior Staffing Manager with extensive agency experience, looking for that next step in their staffing career?
DNA Recruit are representing a well established staffing agency who handle some of the largest sampling and staffing projects in the UK and are recruiting a highly passionate senior Staffing Manager/Staffing Director to join their incredibly busy team. They are an independent and entrepreneurial agency, who work hard and play hard and the team are focused on getting the very best out of each day, achieving the highest level for every project and servicing every client to the best of their ability.
The role will work with the Head of Talent with plenty of autonomy to manage your own work, with support and insight from the Senior Leadership Team. You will be able to help inform strategy, planning, and have lead responsibility for the staffing delivery across clients and project work. In the planning phase, you will lead on creating robust budgets, and creating planning documents to ensure the smooth running of the campaign. Whilst live, you will be the day-to-day client contact, running status meetings, ensuring KPIs and deliverables are met, budgets are tracked / profitability in line with expectations and the Senior Leadership Team are updated regularly. You will have support from 1 x Senior Account Manager, 2 x Account Manager and 3 x Account Execs, with scope to grow your team as the project develops.
DNA Recruit are looking to speak with highly competent Senior Staffing Managers/Staffing Directors with strong project management capabilities and a real passion for staffing!
- Proven experience of managing and leading a team of 3 / 4 people
- Have at least 6 years' agency experience
- Experience of performance management and development of the team
- Experience of managing campaign delivery and achievement of KPI's
- Spot check staff selection & quality control, assuring the highest quality are being utilised
- Illustrate ability to delegate and manage up effectively
- Strategise using data and analyse future trends in recruitment & staffing
- Proven marketing campaign experience where applicant was project managing sampling campaigns, events, roadshows, pop-ups, tours, retail activations etc
- Have managed several large-scale campaigns from start to finish * Experienced at managing and reconciling a variety of budgets £250k - £1M
- Be able to demonstrate proven proficiency and proven expertise in supporting complex projects and logistics, that involve multiple suppliers, stakeholders, clients & internal resource
- Have excellent Client Servicing skills
- Have a love of processes to keep all elements of a campaign tight and seamless
- Foresee issues before they arise and creatively problem solve if issues do occur
- Lead F2F meetings with prospective clients, driving new business opportunities
- Proactively look for and suggest projects, outside of campaigns, driving new business opportunities and grow culturally
Salary: £38K - £50K depending on experience
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
This is an incredible opportunity for a highly passionate Senior Staffing Manager looking to make the next step within their staffing career. If you are interested then please send your CV to Gemma via the "link" to be considered. Gemma can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.