Senior Marketing Executive - Human Behaviour Insights Research Agency
Shout out!! Are you good at creating awareness?
Do you enjoy being the mouthpiece for news, content and achievements?
Does human behavioural research interest you?
This is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to work at a specialised research agency that works with incredible brands across industries using neuroscience, behavioural science and data science that assists brands in the shift of their brand behaviour, new product launches and campaigns as well as customer/consumer engagement. The role remit will eventually extend to other agencies within the insight division of the parent company.
The role is based either in Central London or Winchester (or a combination of both).
- Responsible for all agency external marketing materials, including website, print, digital, email marketing and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) with a view to raising the agencies profile
- Plan and execute fully rounded marketing plans, acting as custodian of the marketing budget
- Work with internal stakeholders to curate engaging and visually appealing relevant content, thought leadership, email marketing campaigns, that drive action from relevant targets and communicate brand proposition
- Take ‘products’ to market – campaigning around the new innovations and solutions that are created by in-house experts
- Build relationships with relevant industry publications and bodies, actively identify opportunities for raising the agency’s profile with thought leadership pieces, publicising news and campaign launches
- On trend and abreast of what is happening in the industry - working to implement new thinking and new behaviour into the agency and providing internal educational share and learn sessions
- Seek and manage advertising opportunities, secure speaker opportunities for key agency figures at leading industry events
- Conceptualise, co-ordinate and executie live and digital events that promote, raise awareness, and communicate the agency’s proposition to the market
- Manage the annual events calendar and organise attendance – client workshops, inter-agency events, external/third party events
- Create awards entries that stand out from the crowd and lead to nominations and wins, staying competitive in the market- co-ordinating entries into awards programmes such as MRS Oppies, MRS Awards, AQR Awards, etc. as well as managing attendance, coverage, budget and administration
- Assist with internal communication initiatives within the agency and wider parent team
- Work closely with the agency’s Head of Business Development to ensure that all content and events dovetail with and supports the agency’s New Business Plan and prospecting campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing and new business teams across the parent company to maximise opportunity from marketing and business development activity
- Engage the agency with marketing updates and workstreams, including presentations
- CRM management – keep databases clean, up to date and GDPR compliant
- Work with in-house design teams to create on-brand visual media that tells a story and stands out in a crowded marketplace
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £35k based on experience, plus benefits of core working hours 10 – 4.30pm (start b/w 8.30 – 10 and finish b/w 4.30 – 6.30pm), 25 days holiday + bank holidays, opportunity to buy up 5 days holiday, flu jab cost, contribution to eye test cost, option of joining private healthcare, Simple Health – cash back health care options from opticians, dentists to physiotherapy and acupuncture, life insurance, pension, corporate gym membership rates/discounted gym costs, cycle to work scheme, train and car season loan, onsite café bar, fresh fruit, discounts, socials – Xmas and Summer parties, company celebrations, interest groups, £ 150 lifestyle allowance and MS Office home license.
If you are the Senior Marketing Executive we are seeking, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive - Human Behaviour Insights Research Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly