Creative Designer / Lead Designer
A talented Creative Designer / Lead Designer is needed to take a pivotal role in an exciting Creative Agency based in Tunbridge Wells. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ideas-driven Creative Designer to have real creative input into campaigns covering (graphic design, digital & motion).
Our client is open to flexible / remote working.
With global clients spanning Europe, North America, Australia, and the Nordics, this innovative creative agency, specialise in brand marketing and communications. They are experts at communicating brand vision, building identity and brand culture, and telling the brand story consistently across every channel. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a confident Creative Designer with excellent storytelling abilities, to join their ground-breaking team.
Working closely with clients and other team members the Creative Designer will have a free reign to push the boundaries and provide the input that shapes complex briefs into original and exciting work. Expect an exciting role which will see you contribute across all stages of the creative process ensuring projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards possible. In short, you will be a real team player, a natural short form storyteller, who has bags of ideas and a hunger to progress and develop within the agency.
To qualify... You should be a Creative Designer / Lead Designer / Senior Graphics Designer / Campaign Designer / Creative Innovator / Graphics Designer / Motion Creative / Motion Graphics Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Creative / Graphic Design role;
- You are a strong visualizer using storyboarding, artworking;
- You are an excellent client communicator, with the ability to successfully pitch and communicate ideas;
- You have a flair for smart design / current trends and typography;
- You enjoy being part of a team;
- You are ambitious, willing to learn and drive the business forward;
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail;
- You are adaptable, dynamic and quick thinking with a flexible approach;
- You are outgoing, confident and expressive;
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high quality output.
In return the Creative Designer can expect a social working environment, the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects where you can input your own creative ideas and solutions and the chance to rapidly progress your career.