B2B Client Service Specialists - B2B Marketing & Sales Agency
Calling Account Managers and Senior Account Managers who are passionate and experienced in B2B
Do you have experience working across integrated projects and campaigns with a strong focus on content and digital?
Do you pride yourself in your exceptional client service and project/campaign delivery?
Here is your opportunity to join a well-established Marketing and Sales consultancy that specialises ABM and DBM marketing that works across a range of B2B industries including tech, telco, energy, construction and transportation.
The role is based in London - WFH.
CORE SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent account management experience – with good communication and client relationship skills
- Strong project management experience – able to plan, drive and manage integrated projects and campaigns
- A team player with a hands-on approach – able to multi-task and juggle several projects at once
- Good presentation skills – with the confidence to pitch your ideas/concepts to internal stakeholders as well as to support and/or lead on external client pitches and in-project presentations
- Commercially minded – you will be accountable for the profitability of your projects as well as being responsible for the financial management and growth of your clients
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational and time management skills
- An opportunity spotter - you look for every opportunity to help nurture and grow organic client business through exceptional client service and project delivery, proactivity and consistent big picture focus and thinking
Our client is offering a competitive salary based on experience as well as benefits of WFH, training and development plan, inspiration and celebration sessions, pension, 24 days holiday growing to 29 days based on period of service and a performance related bonus.
If this is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.