Digital / Web Development Project Manager - Creative Tech Agency
Calling Digital / Web Development Project Managers who come from a digital/integrated marketing agency background
Have you managed medium - large web design and web build projects and pride yourself in your processes that ensure optimal project delivery - on brief, on time and within budget?
Do you enjoy working closely with your clients in order to scope and manage your clients expectations and your projects efficiently?
This is your opportunity to join an independent creative tech agency that specialises in web builds and mobile apps where you will work with well-known global clients as well as start ups.
The role is based in Surrey - a WFH/office split when back to some normality.
- 3 - 5 years Digital Project Management experience (B2B / B2C agency background)
- Solid experience using project management tools and best practice processes
- Take ownership and be involved in all stages of the project - from planning, to costings, to deliverables, to deadlines
- Natural problem solver - with the ability to identify risks and evaluate impact as well as provide solutions where needed
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Methodical approach to testing and QA
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
Our client offers a competitive salary based on experience, good work/life balance, 25 days holiday, personal development, pension, cycle to work, Friday Feast table, birthday off and summer parties and annual trips away.
If you are the Digital Project Manager we are seeking, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.