Senior-Lead UI Designer
We are working with a connected marketing agency who are looking to hire a fantastic UI Designer at a Lead or Senior Designer level.
This connected marketing agency help brands, across 25 countries, to define their experience ambitions, identify opportunities for improvement and enable the changes that bring this to life for their customers. Championing the power of diversity, the team of experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech work seamlessly across capabilities to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes for brands such as Honda, Samsung, Sky, AA, E.ON and many more!
The creative department is at the heart of the agency and now, the digital division is growing. The team are looking to hire a driven, purpose lead and collaborative UI Designer with an entrepreneurial spirit who can spot potential and enjoys contributing to brilliant experience design across digital, web and app platforms.
Collaborative by nature and designing with empathy, you utilise the power of creative in its many forms to spot opportunities, solve problems, innovate solution and inspire the change your clients are striving for. This pursuit of the sublime enables you to passionately articulate your ideas and justify your creative decision making to all audiences in powerful presentations, resulting in an outstanding creative service, brilliant client partnerships and award winning results. Your love of the craft, and attention to detail also sees you getting involved in every stage of the design process, seeing ideas through to fruition on sole projects or leading from the front on larger scale ventures, which all feeds into your success.
• You’ll work with Creative teams including Experience Design and Creative Directors to ensure the design meets, and exceeds client expectations
• Collaborating with Strategy, Project Managers and Developers, you’ll work to ensure the project runs smoothly
• With your set of skills, more junior members of the team will look to you to help them develop their skills. You’ll help mentor them to meet and exceed their personal goals
• Managing and delivering high quality design deliverables throughout all phases of a project
Skills & Experience
• Proven ability to produce cutting-edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout.
• Showcase a compelling portfolio of work, with a wide variety of digital design work inclusive of app work.
• Outstanding presentation skills and comfortable working directly with clients
• Proficiency in Design & Prototyping software. e.g. Sketch and InVision
• An excellent eye for detail
• You have examples of successful projects e.g. smashing performance targets or award recognition
This role is ideally suited to someone in a lead position or looking to step up from Senior Designer soon. If you meet the criteria and are looking for a new role that will utilise your powerhouse of creativity and give you the room, support and team to create the best work of your career then please apply today!
Please note salary is dependent on experience.