Seinor Executive - EU Hub
Senior Executive EU Hub - Communications Agency - London
£32,000 + Benefits
Senior Executive EU Hub - The Company
My client are a full-service global media agency built to grow brands through culture. The agency's approach to rapidly interpreting and acting on cultural data signals - Cultural Velocity - creates relevant, long-lasting consumer connections that drive business results
Senior Executive EU Hub - The Role
This role sits as part of the team in the EU Hub, based in London and servicing an Entertainment client in Europe. This is a pivotal role in the EU Hub, providing centralised project and planning support to both client and agency teams.
- Campaign Support/EU Requests - coordinate across EU teams the briefing and response process for pan-regional campaigns, answering any client/agency queries and project managing the campaign planning process
- EU Hub Project Management - first point of contact in the EU Hub for the client, managing ad hoc project requests including reporting, territory expansion queries, and data analysis. Coordination with internal teams including the Global Rufus Hub in LA as and when required.
- Best Practice Sharing-across markets and learning to avoid "reinventing the wheel" and to share and train on new documents, templates and processes, ensuring quality control and consistency across Europe
- Reporting and Data Aggregation-create / review reporting templates for consistent and accurate global data collection (annual OP budgeting process, competitive requests, etc.) in conjunction with the EU Hub campaign support both locally and EU-wide; best practice sharing across markets; data aggregation; and global campaign management.
Required Skills / Experience
- Experience in international media & market co-ordination and project management, ideally in the entertainment industry
- Strong communication skills, enabling effective cross-country alignment and the management of client relationships
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- A self-starter, pro-active and enthusiastic, willing and able to take ownership of projects and demonstrate drive and ambition.
- Proven problem solving ability
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly