Animation Designer- Paying up to £38k
Our client is a London based agency and they are looking for an Animation Designer to join the team on a perm basis. This role offers very flexi-remote working. The client is a small team with a flat structure, so this position would suit someone looking to really own the design space within the company.
This is a work from home position, but with the intention of collaborating in-person in shared office spaces in London as projects require (and as such things become safe). The client believes in a home work life balance - so they are as flexible as we can be with work-time (start when you want, finish when you want, so long as the work is happening we're not precious about how/when).
- Liaising with clients and developing animation from their concepts
- Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative.
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustration
- Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment.
- Building up accurate, detailed, frame-by-frame visuals
- Using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage and Cinema 4D
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.