Digital Marketing Executive (Freelance)
Our Client, is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team and be responsible for the publication and maintenance of online portals in addition to managing email campaigns and social channels. This role will start ASAP for 8-12 weeks.
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing in maintaining digital portals and web-based tools for intermediaries and clients.
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing in projects including on-going development of the web portals, email templates, digital tools, social media channels and interactive communications.
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing to design and implement the global social media strategy, working with the wider marketing team to ensure campaigns are promoted across all media.
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing to implement the digital strategy across SEO, PPC, keywords, adwords, Google Tag Manager and Schema.
- Implement the monthly advertising and promotion of their funds and events via the website and other digital channels.
- Utilise the Episerver CMS platform and understand how to use this to best effect to improve the user experience and functionality of the website.
- Support the wider marketing team in carrying out the creation and distribution of HTML email campaigns via the Pure360 system ensuring that all processes including GDPR are adhered to.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that all information published on web portals is current and not in breach of any financial promotions regulations.
- Create registration pages and email invites for events including email confirmations of registration, pre and post email follow-ups and creation of content.
- Own relationships with external digital teams within strategic partner networks to facilitate the creation and maintenance of joint social and/or web presence within brand guidelines and within financial promotions regulations.
- Ability to optimise written content across digital channels for on-screen readability and SEO.
- Adhere to and carry out all activity in line with the marketing procedures.
- Timeliness of delivery of digital assets
- Accuracy and quality of materials produced/published
- Success of relationships with external and third party contacts
- Confident stakeholder management
- Successful delivery of digital initiatives
- Correct use of the company's brand guidelines
- Demonstrable understanding and capability in using the Episerver CMS and Pure360 systems
- Experience of publishing content on a CMS platform, preferably Episerver DXC but not essential.
- Experience of using email campaign tools, preferably Pure360 but not essential.
- Experience of social channels especially LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Good understanding of SEO principles when presented with raw copy and applying these to create engaging digital content
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and reporting tools.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring and optimisation tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Ability to keep up with new creative technologies and digital marketing trends along with monitoring of competitor activity.
- Experience of working on a large multinational and multi-language website is desirable but not essential.
- Extremely organised with very strong attention to detail, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, can work alone and is able to adapt to deadlines.
- A willingness to take personal ownership of and responsibility of the role.
- Ability to follow through on issues and ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
- Confidence to challenge feedback but also ability to accept constructive feedback professionally.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.