Client Director - Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing
Do you have a solid background in Talent, Employer Branding or Recruitment Marketing
Do you excel at promoting and improving talent attraction and retention?
We have a fantastic Client Director opportunity for you to join a well-established and constantly growing marketing agency within their specialist Employment Branding and Recruitment Marketing division where you will work with leading global employers.
- To understand clients’ strategic needs and develop innovative, inspirational and strategic solutions to meet them
- To oversee the overall management, growth, and profitability of key client accounts
- Create and develop opportunities for growing existing client business
- Establish credibility as an advisor to senior clients by demonstrating knowledge of their organisational needs and identifying opportunities for development
- Develop and execute key account plans that identify client needs and map solutions and engagement activities accordingly
- Conduct client-agency reviews and ensure that they effectively measure client satisfaction and convey the agency's capabilities and successes in meeting client’s goals
- Build client receptivity to innovative marketing solutions and gain executive level approval of new business proposals
Internally – within the agency:
- Work with management team members to establish and drive long-range goals and strategies for key accounts
- Collaborate with strategic and creative partners to develop excellent solutions to client needs
- Maintain in-depth understanding of financial status of accounts at all times
- Ensure appropriate resourcing on projects at all times and ensure clarity of roles and responsibility amongst team members
- Ensure excellence in execution is delivered to key clients
- Lead and mentor client service team members
Our client is offering a salary of Euros 80k – 90k based on experience plus benefits which include WFH, 25 days leave, Xmas closure, 4 days a year working with Non-Profit organisations, pension and access to learning and development.
The role is ideally based in Ireland or if London based, you are open to possible relocation or committed to regular travel between the UK and Ireland, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.