Account Manager / Content Manager - creative marketing agency
We're looking for an Account Manager who is totally at home in the content space.
Our client is a highly successful creative marketing agency in central London. It is renowned as much for its bold, confident approach to marketing strategy, as it is for a strong teamwork culture and being a good place to develop a career. The agency has won multiple awards and - despite the backdrop of the past year - is undergoing a period of growth.
The bigger picture
Over the past few months the demand from the agency's clients for content work - both editorial and video / film - has increased greatly. The time has come to build-out a content team: starting with a really good Account Manager to work alongside the Head of Content.
Broadly, you will:
- take ownership over the day to day: being the lynch-pin between the client/s and internal agency teams/suppliers such as creative, writers and editors, and strategy
- work closely with the head of department in creating the strategy and presenting ideas to clients
- oversee costings and timings
- ultimately, take a key role in delivering very high quality content work
This role will be particularly suited if you:
- have previous experience delivering content calendars - from editorial through to video production - perhaps at Account Management level within a creative agency, or as a Content Manager brand-side.
- are happy being the day to day contact with clients, who will grow to rely on your organisation skills, attention to detail and content expertise
- will be at home in a fast-paced creative agency environment and have an eye for creative work
- Icing on the cake: previous experience working in the B2B space or/and on regulated brands such as Financial Services would be useful (as the initial client you'll look after is a major bank).
Package & benefits
- Starting salary in the region of £35k-£40k
- Excellent suite of benefits
- Clear headroom for career development as the department (inevitably) grows
- Flexible / working from home policy. The agency has a beautiful office in central London that will be re-opening soon
- Lovely team culture
- High profile brands (primarily: FS and PS)
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.