Senior Designer - Comms Agency
Our client is a specialist communications agency. They help organisations, teams and individuals tell their story to the people who matter most to them. They are currently looking to hire a Senior Designer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a creative agency/consultancy background.
They are a team of over 30 strategists, coaches and creators. Their collaborative culture means that every project benefits from multiple perspectives, sector specialists and broad expertise. They provide a broad range of support to clients but their service consists of three main pillars – narrative & messaging, coaching, and content. Their areas of expertise include Investor Communications, Employee Engagement, Sustainability, Brand, Campaigns and Regulatory Affairs.
About the role
This role will play a central part in the creative team, supporting the Creative Director in client interactions and driving the creativity of the team. You will work closely with all members of the team, delegating work as appropriate and supporting/mentoring more junior colleagues. You will collaborate at all levels across the business, creating new approaches and redefining current ones. You will have a flair for design and for forging and executing exciting new ideas.
* Generate ideas and sell them into clients and other team members.
* Encourage others to share and explore their ideas.
* Delegate tasks and provide support for less senior members of the team.
* Maintain high standards, ensuring only the best work is released to the client.
* Collaborate across the agency to drive up creative standards.
* Stay up to date with industry trends.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a creative agency/consultancy background.
* Used to interacting with multiple project stakeholders.
* Experience of producing compatible designs for print, digital, film.
* Experience in leveraging data and insights to inform creative assets.
* Good understanding of design within marketing communications.
* Ideally, brand building expertise.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* In-depth design capabilities.
* Skilled user of Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Cloud suite (particularly InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator) and associated apps.
* Confidence to delegate tasks.
* The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines.
* Able to critically approach and solve design issues.
* The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.