MidWeight Digital Designer
Our client is the digital B2B experience company for business brands. They work across the UK, Europe and the US helping some of the world’s largest business brands create experiences that bring their story to life. We also help businesses market their product or service to the world in a way that helps their customers fulfil their ever-changing needs. They are looking for an accomplished creative digital designer, full of ideas and comfortable working across web and native apps (alongside traditional outputs) from ideation through to final execution. Keeping up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies, you work alongside strategists, UX specialists and developers to deliver innovative, creatively-driven cross-platform digital experiences that bring brands to life.
* Plan, concept and execute creative, idea-driven digital design solutions across web and native applications
* Define and develop brands in the digital space, through understanding and input into UX, strategy and development to drive excellence in digital experience.
* Understand the client’s business and brands, and seek out opportunities to move the needle for them
* Presenting solutions to clients and internal stakeholders, selling your ideas and vision with the aim of championing creativity help to meet their business objectives
* Organising and prioritising your own workflow efficiently
* Champion best design practices and help develop junior members of the team.
* A strong visual portfolio focused on digital experience across all touchpoints
* Pixel-perfect attention to detail, with excellent core layout and typography skills
* High level of proficiency across Adobe Creative Suite, in Sketch, InVision and ideally Figma too (creation and prototyping)
* Awareness of UX and Development concepts and methods
* Knowledge of cross-platform digital design principles and accessibility etc
* Understanding of htmlHTML/CSS and how digital experiences are built
* An understanding of design systems/component-based design approaches
* Experience in Agile is beneficial, but not required.
What’s important to our client
They look at all their work through a digital lens. They bring stories to life with technology, they build frictionless experiences, create campaigns that connect with customers and solve business challenges with leading-edge creative thinking
* They are open and honest in our communication – with each other and our clients
* They work in an agile way so we can flex to our clients’ needs and for us as employees
* They get in the trenches with their clients on a daily basis
* They favour experimentation and small moves over planning for perfection
* Their strength is in their collective expertise
* They are ambitious in our growth plans, always pushing themselves to be better.
Our client offers a flexible working environment and they are reshaping as a company with less hierarchy and more self-management. This means you’ll work independently, without a traditional line manager, and as part of many teams steering different aspects of the company. Since March 2020 they have worked remotely relying heavily on Teams and video calls, in time they will return to offices and you’ll be able to work flexibly between the offices and home. As a people focused role it will be important, when offices reopen, that you do have plenty of time there with opportunities to meet people face to face.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.