Senior Digital Project Manager - Rich Media - Creative Medical Communications Co
Are you a Senior Digital Project Manager/ Producer with solid experience in video, rich media and online learning content delivery and the ability to lead digital production and integrated teams?
We have a great opportunity for you to join a growing and vibrant digital publishing division of a well-respected Creative Medical Communications company that has a special focus in producing digital media content for healthcare professionals and related audiences through their world-leading online video journals and digital platforms.
This is an agile environment where you will work closely and collaboratively across teams to deliver high quality, medical, scientific and educational content covering a range of pathologies including neurology, dementia, hematology, oncology and regenerative medicine.
The role is WFH – when back to normality the London office will be used for meetings.
To manage and launch websites and video journals, educational as well as integration with learning, video streaming, CRM and conferencing solutions.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years project management experience, working on digital projects within an entrepreneurial or start-up environment
- Experienced in delivering large scale or technically complex projects
- Good understanding of project management methodologies, publishing and streaming video technologies, CRM technologies
- Extensive knowledge of GDPR and data handling policies
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with internal stakeholders and partners
- Analytical skills that enable solving complex issues and a deep understanding of the process and steps needed to get from a brief to a completed product or solution
- Experience in Healthcare Communications and an understanding of the specific challenges faced in this industry (advantageous)
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £40 – 50k based on experience plus benefits of annual bonus based on personal and company performance, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, annual training allowance, sustainable activities, monthly in-office massages, weekly drinks, monthly dinner club, quarterly cocktail club, summer and Xmas parties.
If this is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.