Junior Project Manager - global marketing agency
Do you have 1 – 2 years project management experience or are you an Account Executive that is wanting to move into a Project Manager role?
Here is your opportunity!
This is a chance to join a global multiple award-winning marketing agency who focuses on insight, content and demand where you can learn and grow.
Here you will work with well-known and respected B2B tech and fintech clients creating world-class integrated campaigns that create amazing experiences, ignite conversations, activate communities, inform customers and influence decision makers.
This agency is collaborative in its approach so you will work closely with the creative, developer and client services teams.
The role is based in Central London – with a WFH/office split.
CORE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 1 – 2 years project management experience or account executive experience with an interest in project management
- Digital Marketing agency background
- A good understanding of campaign life cycles and processes
- Exceptionally organised with excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Multi-tasker with experience of working in a deadline driven environment
- Confident with good communication skills – written and verbal
- Pro-active manner
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £ 35 – 38k based on experience plus benefits of 4 weeks holiday, 100% employee paid healthcare, training budget, annual bonus program, Summer and Xmas parties, project completion celebrations, as well as Friday drinks and snacks and a monthly breakfast.
If this is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.