I am working with a marketing agency who focus on social impact, they work with some leading brands and charity organisations. This is a newly founded company only running for the past year but already having great success. Thier main goal is to create campaigns with a purpose. They are looking for a Business Director to join their team. This is a very important role for the agency and offers the opportunity to help shape the agency.
The key responsibilities include:
- Management of two account managers and two strategists
- Leading the delivery of campaigns and developing key client accounts
- Managing and building client accounts whilst also spotting new opportunities
- Quality assurance and process control across the agency
- Must have experience in positve impact or sustainability projects and campaigns
- Have managed and nurtured teams
- Ability to create proposals, budget trackers and an eye for client financials
- Experience working in a small to mid sized agency as you will understand that it is dynamic and ever changing
- Personable but also organised and meticulous about your work
If you have relevant experience in social impact then please do get in touch for more information.