Brand Communication Coordinator
The automotive landscape is changing and Hyundai is a leader of that change.
An exciting opportunity to join Hyundai has become available where you will help deliver Hyundai’s longer-term strategy to increase brand strength and affirm its position as a true leader in emobility and sustainable technology, as well as maintaining model awareness and supporting shorter-term commercial objectives.
You will be responsible for implementing advertising campaigns within the UK to increase the awareness of the brand and generate leads for new car sales across a variety of channels, including TV, digital display, PPC, print/press, radio and outdoor.
Working with the Brand Communications Manager and Hyundai’s agency partners, you will be involved in all aspects of media and advertising. This varies from high-profile new product launches (typically 1-3 a year) through to 'alwayson’ lead generating activity and offer-based campaigns. You will integrate and implement a paid, owned and earned approach, building credibility and wider reach to media campaigns. At times there will also be the requirement to support the wider marketing team in other areas, including live events, dealer marketing and social media activity.
- Briefing and managing advertising projects - with your manager, you'll be expected to develop insightful briefs that will act as a stimulus for our creative and media agencies to generate campaign ideas. You'll then manage these ideas through development, production, execution and post-campaign reporting.
- Informing and involving stakeholders - you’ll work with teams from across the business to activate campaigns, securing buy in and seeking approvals where necessary.
- Managing asset production - supporting the process of producing and approving quality assets that adhere to Hyundai’s brand standards and voice. This will involve working with European colleagues for asset delivery, assessing creative work against objectives, proposition and guidelines, and coordinating approval and delivery.
- Reporting and management of key performance indicators - ensuring activity is measured and reported against KPIs and ROI.
- Planning - Assist in the development of yearly and quarterly plans for media and brand campaigns.
- Budget tracking and management - raising purchase orders, processing invoices and credit notes, and keeping budget tracking sheets up to date.
- Time and project management - driving your assigned projects forward through understanding and proactive management of timing schedules and project milestones.
- Agency working - you’ll need to be able to work well with partner agencies, actively motivating and managing them.
- Where required, you’ll be expected to provide additional support across the marketing team.
- Minimum of two years’ experience within marketing/advertising roles, either in-house or in an agency.
- Strong project management skills (budget, timings, outputs, planning).
- Understanding of the automotive marketplace and a passion for cars is highly desirable, but it is not essential to have prior automotive experience.
- A broad understanding of the roles and objectives of marketing channels.
- Experience of working with external partners and suppliers.
- Willingness to learn, keen self-starter who can learn the intricacies of the discipline.
- Embraces flexible working with the ability to adapt as marketing plans rapidly evolve.
- Analytical and able to pull insights from data reports.
- Must be able to work individually and collaboratively to handle a high and diverse workload.