Account Director - Immersive Retail Experience
Major Players are working with a hugely successful creative agency that specialise in retail installations, events, immersive experiences and production. This dynamic agency work with a wide range of leading brands and have enjoyed a record-breaking 12 months. They now wish to hire an Account Director to join a friendly team and play a key role in the continuing success of the agency! The Account Director is a critical client partner role demonstrating leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen and vision for their portfolio of businesses.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Develop meaningful and strategic relationships with key decision makers in the digital experience retail sector, focusing on providing leading creative, technical solutions
- To interrogate briefs with qualification and respond to proposal requests, collaborating with Studio & Productions team
- To understand what 'problem' a client is trying to solve and provide solutions that add value beyond a client's beliefs
- To build meaning relationships with clients and ensure their understanding of our workflow and process
- To develop and sell solutions that push the boundaries of innovation and excitement in immersive experiences
- To talk to clients confidently about a creative offering in creative technologies in relation to new projects
-Strong retail experience
-8-10 years' experience within an agency or creative brand
-Strong leadership capability
-A natural born organiser with an eye for great design and great attention to detail
-Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to voice your own opinion
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency, if this sounds like the role for you then please apply with an up to date version of your cv.