Account/Relationship Manager (digital)
Our client is looking to hire a client relationship manager to support their team within a B2B digital advisory consultancy
As a client account manager, you will own the commercial relationship for accounts in your portfolio, ensuring clients get maximum benefit from membership and subscriptions, leading to high levels of client satisfaction and therefore retention and growth.
Candidates who have worked as account managers with a bias towards client and account development will be best suited for this role however sales orientated candidates with experience of the digital sector or corporate communications will be considered
- Reports to and work closely with Chief Commercial Officer
- Work directly with the consultant team to ensure projects are successful, get delivered to agreed timescales and ensure consultancy days are delivered within the agreement period.
- Create and maintain a practical and clear account plan for each of your clients and ensure that internal stakeholders are aligned on these plans.
- Proactively engage with clients to ensure that they get the best out of their membership of the consultancy Club and subscription services.
- Ensure that client accounts are renewed in advance of their renewal dates and that all paperwork is completed and signed accordingly.
- Negotiate uplifts to existing contracts in line with the current year’s price list.
- Identify expansion opportunities during your client interactions and work with the team to close them.
- Maintain the CRM to ensure current customer status in terms of health and delivery of projects is available and up to date.
- Be the main point of contact for clients. Coordinate calendars for the delivery of calls, manage meeting agendas, ensure meetings run to time and next actions are recorded and actioned.
- Degree-level qualifications and minimum of 3 years' experience in customer-facing account management role
- Ability to multi-task clients and deadlines, maintaining good internal and external relationships
- Commercial thinker with experience of managing and meeting commercial targets
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in digital corporate communications a strong advantage
- Experience of working with an international client base also an advantage
Please contact us for more information.