Corporate content strategist/consultant
Our client is seeking to hire a talented and passionate corporate content consultant to join their growing Content and Strategy team. A good understanding of digital/online would be beneficial.
The vacancy will suit candidates with 2-3 years commercial experience. The role will be working closely with the Content and Strategy Director to provide clients with industry-leading advice on corporate communications projects (covering employee communications, stakeholder/shareholder communications, brand communications and also some digital and sustainability communications) playing a key role in researching communication trends, developing best practice guidance, presenting to both existing and potential clients and writing thought leadership and some marketing campaigns.
You will be a prolific writer and would have worked in one of the following roles; corporate/business analyst, stakeholder engagement consultant, Investor relations researcher/analyst, Sustainability researcher/analyst, Corporate Content Manager.
- Be the lead researcher in the team, identifying best practice examples, communication trends and new ways to engage employers investors and stakeholders.
- Keeping abreast of industry developments, trends and technologies and responding to the opportunities and risks they create.
- Develop solutions to clients’ challenges in reporting areas such as corporate governance, sustainability, business model, implementation of new regulatory requirements and risk management.
- Work effectively across multiple teams to provide content direction and support on a wide range of projects including branding, video, marketing, website development and sustainability reporting.
- Help with the day to day management, mentoring and development of the team.
- Helping to set-up events and workshops with existing clients.
Your experience We are looking for an individual who:
- has experience working in the corporate communications and stakeholder relations industry;
- is a talented researcher and is able to identify new trends and developments in corporate communications;
- has an understanding of regulations and compliance in the corporate communications world, including governance codes
- has engaging and confident presentation skills;
- is able to collate, understand and identify data trends; and
- is sociable with a positive, can-do attitude.
#stakeholder engagement #corporate governance #sustainability # employee communications