Resource/ Studio Manager- Creative agency
Fantastic, newly created role for an exciting creative & digital agency with a fun and collaborative environment with great benefits and perks.
They have ambitious growth plans and you will be key in making sure the studio runs smoothly and efficiently.
They are a lovely team, and the senior management team (Finance director, Creative Director and MD) really welcome this new pivotal role and is crucial to the smooth running of the agency as well as helping them to be more commercial and cut costs.
They provide regular socials, office breakfasts and socials, but feel free to be as involved as you want to.
*Flexible working hours and approach to office working (Central London) and remote.*
- Traffic and plan all work across the studio efficiently across creative, strategy, project management & account management
- Gate-keep the Creative and Production teams, with overall responsibility for workflow, briefing, scheduling, resourcing and time management
- Oversee the trafficking of all live briefs, regularly checking with all other departments to identify pain points and implement change to ensure effectiveness,
- Ensure agency process is adhered to and make improvements where you see fit
- Conduct weekly resource status meetings for forecasting team usage; schedule and run WIP meetings, process new brief requests and estimate time requirements for projects against existing workloads
- Run weekly scheduling meetings with the Account Teams to consolidate the pipeline of work
- Support the finance director with budgets and freelancer forecasting and reports
- Propose new systems and processes and implement your own resource tool if applicable
- Working with senior stake holders across all departments
- Risk management and foresee scope creep
- Support with freelancer recruitment when required as well as occasional permanent hires
- Onboard new joiners, both permanent and freelance (contracts, laptops, door fobs etc)
- Generally alleviate work load from the finance director, creative director and MD
- Happy to be hands on
- Confident dealing with senior stake holders
- Experience in a sole charge resource role helpful but not vital
- Analytical and problem solving approach
- Process driven
- A little black book of freelancers would be handy
- Experience in a studio/ traffic/ operations focused role, ideally within an agency environment.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive we cannot respond to everyone.
We are committed to ensuring and supporting representation from all backgrounds across the creative industry, irrespective of race, religion, belief, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or socio-economic background.
With this in mind, we welcome applications from all areas of the community. Please do get in touch and let us know if there is any additional support or reasonable adjustments we can cater for, to ensure our process and roles fit your needs and creates a comfortable & enjoyable recruitment process.